- Dykema, Russell engagement announced Harry and Peggy Russell of Shelbyville and Doug and Denise Dykema of Morrison announce the engagement of thier children, Blair Russell and Macy Dykema, both of Raleigh, NC. The groom-elect is a graduate of Shelbyville High School and Eastern Illinois
- Webners to celebrate 60th anniversary John and Margaret Webner of Strasburg will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on June 7. A card shower is planned for the couple. Cards may be sent to them at R.R. 1 Box 225, Strasburg IL 62465. John and Margaret were married June 7, 1953 at th
- Kaleb Tull born May 13 Kaleb Joseph Tull was born May 13, 2013, at 1:13 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is the son of Josh Tull and Amanda Schultz of Macomb Township, MI. Grandparents are Pam and Sam Tull of Shelbyville and Tawnya Gibson of Ros
- Spannagel to celebrate 80th birthday Wilma Spannagel of Strasburg will celebrate her 80th birthday on Saturday, May 25. She is the daughter of the late Warren and Esther Ragan and the wife of the late Lloyd Spannagel for 62 years. She has four children, Dianna (Don) Gibson, Strasburg;
- Rogers, Wells wed April 20 Kurt Thomas Rogers and Nicole Lee Wells were united in marriage April 20, 2013. The couple were married at Windsor United Methodist Church by Pastor Jeremey Lafary. Kurt is the son of James and Cynthia Rogers of Windsor. Nicole is the daughter of Dav
- Moon to celebrate 83rd birthday Vera (Tiny) Moon will celebrate her 83rd birthday on May 3 with her daughter and husband by eating out. She has two sons, one daughter, three granddaughters and six great grandchildren.
- Sanders to celebrate 60th anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Paul Sanders of Windsor will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on May 6. Paul and the former Lela KoRena Milligan were married May 6, 1953, in Seymour, Missouri. They are the parents of three children: Lionel (Nancy) Sanders of W
No. 1 Cubs fan honored at Shelby Manor
A Chicago Cubs themed room welcomed Shelbyville Manor resident Ruth Knudson Friday afternoon.
- Young to celebrate 80th birthday A card shower is planned to help Emily (Mulvaney) Young, formerly of Strasburg, celebrate her 80th birthday on Tuesday, April 23. She has 4 children, Vickie Miller, Michael (deceased), Sheryl (husband Gary) Duncan, and Marla (husband Franklin) Brand
- Day, Vaughn plan June wedding Kalae Briane Day of Herrick and Nicholas Cleveland Vaughn of Herrick announce their engagement and upcoming marriage. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Timothy and Shelly Day of Beecher City. She is the granddaughter of Jane Seely of Cowden and the
- More Celebrations Headlines