- Sager to celebrate 80th birthday Tom Sager of Shelbyville will observe his 80th birthday on March 29. He was born in Sullivan. He married Joan Horn on November 10, 1956, in rural Cowden. He is retired from Caterpillar. He is the father of Diana Wagner of Shelbyville, Donna Black of
- Kensil to celebrate 80th birthday Patricia Kensil of Shelbyville will be celebrating her 80th birthday with an open house Saturday, March 30, from 2-4 p.m. at the Shelbyville Senior Citizen's Center in Forest Park. Her family includes son Brian (Sandi) Kensil of Florida; daughters Ja
- Gourley recognized by CEFS Board of Directors EFFINGHAM -- Eldon Gourley of Mattoon was recognized by the C.E.F.S. Economic Opportunity Corporation Board of Directors during a recent meeting in Effingham. Gourley was honored for over fifteen years of dedicated volunteer service and loyalty to th
- Hardesty, Saddoris plan April wedding Adam Hardesty of Neoga and Kristin Saddoris of Shelbyville announce their engagement and approaching marriage. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Ron Saddoris and Phoebe of Sullivan and Barb and Donovan Hocking of Shelbyville. The groom-to-be is the
- Evans to celebrate 70th anniversary Dale Junior and Mabel (Holley) Evans of Shelbyville will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary on March 13. They have three children: Richard (Teresa ) Evans of Terre Haute, Stephen (Pennie) Evans of Woodlawn, and Becky (Ross) Huber of Shelbyville
- Hubners to celebrate 39th Anniversary Steve and Kathy Hubner of Shelbyville will celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary on March 2. The couple were married March 2, 1974. at the home of special friends John and Barb Taylor of Shelbyville. They are the parents of Craig and Tonya Atteber
Millers to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
Ron and Deb Miller of Shelbyville will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on February 27
Hutchings, Blickem Plan May Wedding
Trisha Hutchings and Lane Blickem, both of Mattoon, announce their engagement and upcoming marriage.
France to celebrate 80th birthday
Lois France of Shelbyville, Illinois will celebrate her 80th birthday on Wednesday, February 20.
Rothrocks to celebrate 50th anniversary
Ronald Dwight and Sue Rothrock of Findlay will celebrate their 50th anniversary on February 24.
- More Celebrations Headlines