- Ram Tennis Beats Southeast With a host of good athletes who are 1st year players, the Shelbyville boys tennis team has had to learn on the fly. On Thursday, it all clicked as the Rams swept Springfield Southeast, 9-0 "We played very well last night, said Ram coach Ross Forline
Rams Runner-Ups At OVC
Shelbyville boys track battled most of the meet, until the last event, the 4x4, which the Rams won. However, they still were four points back of Monticello, 112 to 108, and had to settle for second place.
Moulton Boys Sweep Conference
Shelbyville Moulton boys repeated as the 7th grade conference champs and the 8th grade conference champs on Tuesday.
A&M, Shelby #1, #2 At OVC Girls Meet
Central A&M won both the 7th and 8th grade girls conference meets on Monday, with Shelbyville Moulton claiming the runner-up honors in both.
Ram Tennis Beats Southeast
With a host of good athletes who are 1st year players, the Shelbyville boys tennis team has had to learn on the fly. On Thursday, it all clicked as the Rams swept Springfield Southeast, 9-0
- Windsor Shuts Out St. Elmo Although somewhat offensively frustrating, the Windsor softball defense was stellar and ace Lindsay Floyd threw a 4-hit shutout to begin the NTC tourney by beating St. Elmo, 5-0. Windsor had to scrape together their five unearned runs, despite gettin
- Shelby Wheels Come Off Shelbyville (13-4) has dropped a few games this year as veteran pitcher Grace Moll has led a younger team that was gaining more experience. But on Tuesday, the wheels came off as the Ram battery began to leak. Tuscola tumbled the Rams in an important
- Rams Rout Meridian, A&M Prior to a return trip to Busch Stadium on Wednesday, the Rams took care of business against Meridian on Monday, 14-3, then against A&M on Tuesday, 8-0. “Going to Busch Stadium was a good time,” said Ram coach Sam Mehl. We made sure everbody had a g
- Shelby Shuts Out Pana Shelbyville (13-1) left 13 runners on base on Thursday, but it didn't matter. Jake Keown and the Ram defense shut out Pana and came away with a 3-0 victory. The Rams couldn't pull the trigger on a big rally in this game. They left the bases loaded in
- Athletes of the Week The Shelbyville Daily Union Athletes of the Week did their thing on the diamond. One accomplished a rare feat in baseball and the other is posting a strong comeback after injury. Curtis Ramsey of Central A&M has had a super senior year in football an
- More Sports Headlines